- Install PowerShell 2.0 (if Windows XP SP2 / SP3)
- Open PowerShell then type "notepad $profile" without quotes.
- Notepad will come up named with "Microsoft.PowerShell_Profile.ps1"
- Copy and paste following line
$s = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri http://your-cas-server.mmx.com/PowerShell/ -Authentication Kerberos
- Save and exit the notepad.
- Open PowerShell
- Now you're ready to use PS.
If you launch the command Get-ExecutionPolicy you will see that the default policy is set to Restricted, basically creating your problem.
Now we can change that value to 5 different settings:
1. Restricted: no scripts will be executed
2. Unrestricted: all scripts will be executed
3. RemoteSigned: all scripts you created yourself will be run, all scripts downloaded from the internet will need to be signed by a trusted publisher
4. AllSigned: all scripts, including your own, will need to be signed by a trusted publisher
5. Default: = Restricted (unless you change the default value to something else)
OK, so now that we know that we can change the policy by simply typing Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned.