To resolve this issue, correct the margins in the section that appears in the error message. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Microsoft Office Word 2003 and in earlier versions of Word, click Go To on the Edit menu.
In Microsoft Office Word 2007, click Replace in the Editing group on the Home tab, and then click the Go To tab.
- In the Go to what box, click Section.
- In the Enter section number box, type the number of the section that appears in the error message, then click Go To, and then click Close.
- In Word 2003 and in earlier versions of Word, click Page Setup on the File menu.
In Word 2007, click Page Setup Dialog Box Launcher in the Page Setup group on the Page Layout tab.
- Click the Margins tab, and then click OK.
Note A Microsoft Word dialog box appears that has the following warning message:
One or more margins are set outside the printable area of the page. Choose the Fix button to increase the appropriate margins.
- Click Fix. This increases any margin for the nonprintable region to the minimum permitted setting.
Note If you are familiar with the minimum margins that the printer requires, you can manually increase the Top, Bottom, Left, and Right margins to the correct specifications.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 if more than one section has margins that are set outside the printable area.