Friday, November 25, 2011

Notes

You can do whatever you want, it's your decision and it's your life !
ကိုယ့္မွာတိတိက်က် စိတ္ကူးယဥ္ေမွ်ာ္မွန္းခ်က္ မရွိဘူးဆိုရင္ တိတိက်က် စိတ္ကူးရင္ေမွ်ာ္မွန္းခ်က္ ရွိသူေတြရဲ ့ ခိုင္းေစျခင္းကိုခံရလိမ့္မယ္။
I won't duck and run !
I won't duck and run !
I won't duck and run !

This world can turn me down but I Won't turn away

And I won't duck and run, cause I'm not built that way !
When everything is gone....
There is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down, No cause I'm already here!

the bad news is that time flies. the good news... is that you're the pilot....


What i'm doing right now, everyday is like opening doors...
if i open the wrong one, all sort of bad things will come at me...
i gotta be careful which door I'm open...

If joy really comes in the morning time then I'm gonna sit back
and wait until the next sun rise....

No comments: